Do not post any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, blasphemous or otherwise unlawful or illegal. A defamatory comment is one that is capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation.
In particular do not post any materials that:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others;
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable;
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend;
- Break the law, or condone or encourage unlawful activity;
- Advertise products or services for profit;
- Are seen to impersonate someone else;
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages;
- Include contact or personal details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses;
- Are written in anything other than English;
- Could be construed as personal attacks on other participants;
- Contain links to other websites;
- is or may be contempt of court (anything that risks prejudicing ongoing or forthcoming court proceedings) and avoid breaking any known court injunction;
- may infringe another’s rights, including intellectual property rights
Please do not submit questions or comments of a personal nature to our bloggers, and please ensure that all posts should relate directly to the discussion topic. We reserve the right to edit comments for length.
All submissions should be your own original work. Do not post content you have copied from someone else. On submitting content or comment, you warrant to us that your submission is your own original work and you acknowledge that any breach of this warranty may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of including material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.