When people get involved, they are actually acting to create something they can see. It’s not just putting a cheque in the post, into a bureaucracy [...] People will enjoy watching almost in real time the development of this project [...] There is an opportunity to make a fantastic difference to a generation of children … Matthew d’Ancona, Child’s i Patron
Getting involved with Child’s i Foundation is about far more than giving us your money. Although we do need your money. But we need your help in other ways too.
Give Love: Become part of our community
- by keeping up to date with the blog (use the RSS feed if you know how)
- join our mailing list
- if you are Facebook-er, join our group
- follow us on Twitter
- send around our YouTube videos
- come and meet us one evening
- wear one of our badges on your social network profile page or blog
- blog about us yourself, talk about us, get the word out there
- if we’re not somewhere you would like us to be then let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give Time: Help us with our to do list
If you want to go one step further you could help us with our ever-increasing to-do list. Have a look at the types of skills we are looking for right now: Our To Do List (or or rather Tada list – courtesy of 37signals.com)
Give Money: Help us to fundraise
Have a look at our fundraising pages for some ideas of how to raise money.
Our first initiative is underway – ‘Undress For Uganda’ (UFU). Read the story so far.